This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections or less than state-of-the-art equipment
- rural and regional users.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text
- printer-friendly pages
- saving pages as PDF.
This page covers four important guides to using this web site in an effort to improve accessibility:
- Text resizing – how to resize the text size viewed on screen within the browser to enhance readability
- Printer friendly – how to print web pages from this web site
- Plug-ins requirement – how to install optional plug-ins to access documents on this web site.
By adhering to guidelines for accessible web design, we acknowledge the diversity of communication methods, available technologies and abilities of web users in the community. Geoconferences (WA) Inc. strives to maintain conformance to W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Changing the text size
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Select View menu, click on Text size and choose a size from the options Largest to Smallest.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.2 or higher (Macintosh)
- Click View menu, click on Text Zoom and choose a size from the options 50% – 300% or Larger or Smaller
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Select View menu, click on Internet Options and choose Fonts and change the size to Small or Large.
Netscape 6.0, and 4.0 or higher
- Select Edit menu and click on Preferences. A new window will open. Select Appearance from the left hand side menu within the new window. Under Fonts reset the size (for example, 10, 12, 14 and etc.)
- Select View menu, click on Text size and choose either Increase or Decrease the font size. Google Chrome Select View menu, click on Text Zoom, and choose a percentage size or select Larger or Smaller.
- Select View menu, click on Zoom, and then select a size from the list.
- Select View menu and click Make Text Bigger to increase the font size or Make Text Smaller to reduce the font size.
Documents available for download on this site are in Word or PDF. If you require these plug-ins to view the documents, please select the appropriate link below: